Fitness Quest is an introduction to fitness and nutrition helping develop healthy life long habits.
Designed specifically for middle school students.
Coming Soon! Register Now!
For additional information contact David at 604-5686.
The MAC Fitness Quest details:
- Exciting introduction to fitness and nutrition
- Twelve week cycle
- Supervised guided fitness program led by a personal trainer
- Mondays and Thursdays, 3:00 PM to 5:45 PM
- $60.00 per week
- FREE transportation from your child’s middle school to Walter Sellars Christian Life Center for parent pick up.
- Creating healthy habits lasting a lifetime!
*The MAC Fitness Quest participants will be transported from their middle school to the Walter Sellars Christian Life Center where parents can pick up their child at 5:45 PM.
-Regular physical activity in childhood and adolescence improves strength and endurance, helps build healthy bones and muscles, helps control weight, reduces anxiety and stress, increases self-esteem, and may improve blood pressure and cholesterol levels.1
-Positive experiences with physical activity at a young age help lay the basis for being regularly active throughout life.1
-The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services recommends that young people (ages 6–17) participate in at least 60 minutes of physical activity daily.2
2. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. 2008 Physical Activity Guidelines for Americans. Washington, DC: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 2008.
495 N Mt Juliet Rd
Mt. Juliet, TN 37122
At the Walter Sellars Life Center Across from Lowes