After School Care
The Mt. Juliet Afterschool Connection after school program provides the perfect amount of balance for a child after each school day. The MAC facility consists of a quiet homework area, state of the art game room including the newest gaming systems and a fully air-conditioned gym with full court basketball, volleyball, and table tennis.
The MAC guarantees a safe and healthy environment for each student. Activities may include but are not limited to:
• Arts and Crafts
• Community Service
• Life Skills Opportunities
• Intramural Competitions
• Special Field Trips
K-5th grade at The MAC: 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM
– After school pickup is provided at Mt. Juliet area elementary schools.
– An afternoon snack and homework assistance will be provided.
– Your child is guaranteed a safe and structured environment to unwind after a busy day.
6th, 7th, 8th grade at The MAC: 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
– After school pickup from Mt. Juliet Middle and West Wilson Middle School is provided.
– When your student arrives at The MAC an afternoon snack will be provided. For the students who need to complete homework a quiet designated homework area will be available.
– Students participate in recreational activities of their choosing, with the guidance and supervision of professional staff members.
The MAC offers Mini Camps for elementary and middle school students during Fall, Winter, and Spring Break.
Give your child the vacation they deserve!
Hours: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM
*Schedule is based on the Wilson County School System’s kids club program.